Tournaments & Outings
Prime Dates & Affordable Rates
Charity tournaments should be fun and profitable. Success begins with convenient tournament dates and great course conditions and finishes with a happy field of players and a rewarding bottom line.
We Handle Every Detail
No matter how large or small your tournament – whether for charity, social or civic purpose, bachelor or birthday party – we guide and assist you every step of the way with personalized service that sets us apart.
- Prime Dates & Tee Times – with rain date backup
- Affordable Rates – to attract more players & realize more profit
- Custom Packages – range balls, prizes, clinics, contests
- Experienced Staff – to organize, guide and supervise play
- On-Course Hospitality – to keep players full, hydrated and happy
- Custom Food Service – box, buffet, sit-down, steak fry, BBQ
Tournaments with more than 24 registered players will require the use of powered carts.
To sign up for events, you may call the Pro Shop or sign up when you are at the course.
The sign-up deadline for events is Wednesday afternoon at 5:00 pm prior to the weekend you wish to play. Space is limited, so please sign up early! If you sign up after the deadline there will be an additional $10 fee per person to register.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance or a cancellation fee will be charged. Fee will be the cost of the tournament fee for the event you are entered in (not including cart and greens fee). We want to be fair to everyone. Last-minute cancellations make it difficult to find replacements. If replacement is found, no cancellation fee will be charged.