Winter at the Marina
At Harbor Lights, We Have Over 40 Years of Experience
Since 1976, the prime location, superior service, and amenities of Harbor Lights have made it Narragansett Bay’s premier, full-service marina.
More Than Just a Marina
Simply a first-class Rhode Island marina, we offer season passes, transients and short-term vacationers a combination of recreational offerings second to none. When available, daily transients enjoy complimentary docking by calling ahead to dockmaster, channel 9 VHF.
Plan to spend the day or drop in for a round of golf, a swim, cocktails, a meal or to simply share a relaxing evening by the fire pits enjoying the stunning views and sunsets over Narragansett Bay.
More Amenities For Season Pass Holders & Guests
- New Infinity Pool, Picnic Area
- Tiki Bar with Live Weekend Entertainment
- Special Rates & Privileges at our Harbor Lights Golf Course
- Wi-Fi, Heated Restrooms, Showers, Laundry Facilities
- Dockside Water, Ice, Electrical Service
- Modern Fuel Depot serving diesel, 87 & 93 octane
- Above-ground tanks to ensure contamination-free fuel
- On-site Pump-Out Facility
- NEW! State-of-the-art 50-ton Travel-Lift with Large Launch Bay
- Power Washing
- Plentiful on-site Parking
- Winter Storage
Superior Facilities & Service
Situated at the mouth of Warwick Cove, we feature state-of-the-art, double-finger piers on 225 high-quality slips ranging from 20’ to 50’.
Marina Office Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9am – 3pm
Fuel Dock Hours:
By Appointment Only
Fuel Prices: Subject to Change
More Value, More Fun
Our courteous and knowledgeable staff is committed to making your total boating and sailing experience superior in every way – more enjoyable, more engaging and more relaxing than you ever imagined it could be.