Winter at the Marina
At Harbor Lights, We Have Over 40 Years of Experience
More Than Just a Marina
Simply a first-class Rhode Island marina, we offer season passes, transients and short-term vacationers a combination of recreational offerings second to none. When available, daily transients enjoy complimentary docking by calling ahead to dockmaster, channel 9 VHF.
Plan to spend the day or drop in for a round of golf, a swim, cocktails, a meal or to simply share a relaxing evening by the fire pits enjoying the stunning views and sunsets over Narragansett Bay.
More Amenities For Season Pass Holders & Guests
- New Infinity Pool, Picnic Area
- Tiki Bar with Live Weekend Entertainment
- Special Rates & Privileges at our Harbor Lights Golf Course
- Wi-Fi, Heated Restrooms, Showers, Laundry Facilities
- Dockside Water, Ice, Electrical Service
- Modern Fuel Depot serving diesel, 87, 89 & 93 octane
- Above-ground tanks to ensure contamination-free fuel
- On-site Pump-Out Facility
- NEW! State-of-the-art 50-ton Travel-Lift with Large Launch Bay
- Power Washing, Emergency Repairs
- Highly-experienced Mechanics and Boat Repair Technicians
- Plentiful on-site Parking
- Winter Storage
Superior Facilities & Service
Situated at the mouth of Warwick Cove, we feature state-of-the-art, double-finger piers on 225 high-quality slips ranging from 20’ to 50’.
Marina Office Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9am – 3pm
Saturdays: 9am -1pm
Fuel Dock Hours:
Monday - Friday 8am-4pm By Appointment Only
Fuel Prices: effective 7/6
More Value, More Fun
Our courteous and knowledgeable staff is committed to making your total boating and sailing experience superior in every way – more enjoyable, more engaging and more relaxing than you ever imagined it could be.